The following is from a Jabber conversation with a colleague from Moscow a few minutes ago:
- [17:41]<comrade> Hello, is (manager) left completely?
- [17:41]<me> Yes, he’s completely left.
- [17:42]<me> He must be left, because he is never right.
- [17:42]<comrade> not good to tell it about manager…. he’s always right :o)
- [17:43]<me> Oh. Now you tell me…
- [17:43]<comrade> this is my opinion
- [17:43]<comrade> :o))
- [17:43]<me> Left or right, he’ll be back tomorrow.
- [17:43]<comrade> agree
- [17:43]<me> He might be front tomorrow, too.
I can’t say I’m losing it: that would imply that I actually had it in the first place.